Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day One Email from Bogota Columbia MTC

HOLA!

I made it to the CCM! This keyboard is very strange and I only have 10 minutes to write so bare with me!  I cant believe I am in COLOMBIA! Not really sure what to say, but my companion is Hermana Ely (pronounced E-Lee). Life is so good. I feel so blessed to be here. This is exactly where I need to be. Our roommates dont speak any English...so thats interesting but its great! Its just what I need. Actually none of the Latins here speak very much English. Like at all. Its not like California. So Im being immersed like no other. But I love it!!! I havent been here a full 24 hours but I have already learned and felt so much. This is the place to be.
This thing is pretty hard to type on. But I just got my missionary tags! I feel so much better having them on. People have a hard time with my name so its nice that they can see it now!
Tell everyone I said hi and life is great! Ill write you about my travelling adventures!!
The church is true!


Hermana B

No comments:

Post a Comment