Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week Twenty-seven: " . . . do our part . . .no empty chairs"

Hola mi familia!

The Villareal Family came to church yesterday! Oh man that was the best feeling in the world. If I came on the mission just to find and teach them it would make everything 100% worth it. They are the best! Rene (the dad) came in with his tie on and everything and it was awesome! The kids Renata and Justin loved primary and Melany looked so happy when she left Young Womens! Ah! We're so happy for them! Fatima (the mom) told us that this was the happiest and most united that she has seen her family. She also loved the classes and felt strongly the spirit testify to her that the church is true. Prayers answered!!!!!!!!!! The ward did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB welcoming them and taking them to the classes and showing them all of the love in the world. We were so happy to see that. They are truly prepared to be strong members of the church and converts of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. SUCH A MIRACLE! I'll probably never be able to describe how happy we are for them! We're praying that all will go well with his process of getting divorced from his ex wife and married to Fatima!

On top of that, yesterday night we went and taught them with some members from the ward about temples. As we taught about eternal marriage we felt so strongly the spirit as Rene told us that he would do whatever it takes to make it to the temple with his family. I realized in this moment that this is the best work in the world! Even though it's going to be difficult not being in the temple this Saturday with my sister as she gets sealed to her eternal companion, I can have peace in my heart knowing that I'm here helping other people who never even knew it was possible, prepare themselves to do the same. It's the best feeling in the world. 

I don't really have much else to say. Nothing really can top what happened this week with this family that is so very near and dear to my heart. I hope we can all remember that this is why we're here on this earth, to learn, have families, and go to the temple so that we can have eternal families and eternal happiness! We shouldn't let anything stop us from having that! 

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Christ lives and loves us. I know that we have a Heavenly Father who hears and answers each and every one of our prayers. I know that the temple is the House of the Lord. I know it with all of my heart!

I love being a missionary and I love you all! I hope and pray that we will all be together with our families in the Celestial Kingdom enjoying of the eternal glory and blessings that are awaiting us! Let us all do our part so that there are no empty chairs!

Con todo mi amor,
Hermana Beutler

Me and Hermana Corado! Surprise I got a haircut!
The bishop´s family
The birthday boy! Jose Antonio! He´s the bishops son. He turned six. He also turned into Iron Man. 
With my best friend Spider Man aka Mahonri. He´s the bishops son, he´s four, and he likes to flirt with us by sneaking us oreos from under the table after lunch.

All he wanted for his birthday was to be Iron Man
The greatest picture ever.
Spider Man climbing the wall
Está mordiendo el pastel. Tradición por los cumpleaños.
I love the concentrating look on Mahonri´s face. Haha 
The brother had to have a turn.
The Bishop told us that when asked who he wanted at his birthday party, all that Jose Antonio said was his family and the missionaries! Ah! I love those boys so much! Even when they're absolutely crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment