Monday, October 24, 2016

Week Fifty-Nine: SISTER POWER


My posterity...
Hola mi familia!

Guess what happened this week! We had a Conferencia de Hermanas and it was the BEST. THING. EVER. I got to see everyone! It was like a little heavenly reunion. It was so much fun. Oh and we learned a ton too! All of the Hermana Leaders gave trainings and the spirit was SO strong! SISTER POWER! I loved every bit of it. 

This week we rescued Oscar and Cecilia! They are the less actives that we have been working with this change and they were finally rescued! It was the best! I can't wait to be in their sealing in the temple one day. :)

We had transfers today! So, I'm not in El Dorado anymore :( which is really sad because I won't be there for Esperanza´s baptism, but I'm excited because I am now serving in Turubamba as a Sister Training Leader with Hermana Martinez! She is the best! She is from Virginia and is finishing her mission this transfer. If you're going to ask me how I feel, I probably won't be able to respond because I fell a million different emotions about this but I'm happy, nervous, terrified, excited, and very humbled. :) I'm so excited for all of the things I'm going to learn from the sisters here. I have learned that the Lord calls the weak so that they may become strong. I know that this opportunity to serve the sisters will help me to learn and grow SO MUCH! I am excited!

The best part about this all is that I've done about a gazillion of divisions here in this sector from the beginning of my mission so I've already met half of the ward and it's just time to get to work! 

I love being a representative of Jesus Christ. It's the best calling this world and the entire universe has to offer! I know that He lives! He loves us! We need to get to know Him more! Let us all read the words of Christ that are found in the scriptures to get to know who He is and all of the blessings He is waiting to give us! I love Him! I am forever grateful for who He is and what He did for me! 

Don't forget to say your prayers and read the scriptures!

I love you all so much!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Beutler

Hermana Brimhall
Hermana Paredes. The funniest human being on the planet.
Hermana Gardiner!
Mis panas
My bff Hermana Morán! 
We're just a tad bit excited to be roommates at BYU. 
​I met my granddaughter!
Can you see the resemblance?
Hermana Riley and Hermana Sheldon!
Hermana Wyson said something really funny and made me laugh mid picture.
I wish I could remember what she said....
Look closely. This is a four leaf clover PLANT. Not just one, but a whole plant!
SO MUCH LUCK!
Amelia teaching my companion how things are done.
In Amelia's kitchen to make the famous chocolates. 
SHE'S SO CUTE! AND SHE'S 94 YEARS OLD!
She melts my heart she's so adorable.
Our little abuelita
Hermana Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment