Monday, November 14, 2016

Week Sixty-two: Brian and Chicken fingers

Chicken fingers !!!!!!!!!
Hola mi familia!

How's everyone doing? I have heard way too much about the United States these days. And when people ask me how I feel I say I don't know because I haven't been there for so long and I have no clue what's going on. I'm so grateful for that. :) Haha. 

Life is GREAT here in Turubamba! Brian is getting baptized this Saturday! He is THE BEST. He's definitely going places that kid. He always wears his CTR rings, studies the lessons before we get there, and gave the opening prayer in Sacrament Meeting this Sunday. IT WAS AWESOME. He prayed that everyone would be able to keep the Sabbath Day holy. It was seriously the best because we had just taught him that commandment about two days before. He's great. We are just hoping and praying that his parents decide to go to his baptism. They support him and all but his dad is super Catholic and his mom is inactive and doesn't want to cause problems in their marriage. So we'll see what happens. Please pray for them that they'll go! It'll mean the world to him! 

As you will be able to tell in the pictures, we ate chicken fingers this week. Not sure how I got away my whole mission without eating them hahaha. But it wasn't too bad. But it also wasn't very good. haha. But we made a good time out of it. 

That's how the mission is. That's how life is. WE have to decide how we reacct to the situations we come upon every day. We have basically two options. Let it bring us down or let it bring us up. I'd personally be up than down so when challenges come, rise up! It's a great feeling. We can all do it with Christ on our side. He is always there with his loving embrace to help us back up, but what are we doing to reach up to Him?

Are we reading?
Are we opening our hearts in prayer? 
Are we striving to keep the commandments?
Are we partaking of the sacrament weekly?

If we aren't, we should just get better! Let us not be discouraged by the distance we have to go but let us rejoice for each step of progress we make! 

I love you all so much and hope your week is great!

con mucho amor,
Hermana Beutler


Just to gross you all out.
My companion joining in on the fun.
Trying not to taste it too much haha. 
While the members weren´t looking!
HAHAHAH! Framing this picture.
​Then she got brave. haha
I love Hermana Crowther! She is so cute.
Her hair went a little wild at the end of the day. Hahah.
Hard at work.... 
So we joined her in the crazy hair party.
Antonela and Stefania! She is the cutest little one and a half year old around!
She already knows how to lead music! :)
Look at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment