Monday, December 5, 2016

Week Sixty-five: Heavenly Father loves us!


Hola mi familia!

I literally have *zero time to write anything so I'll just let you know the brief gist of it all!

So I'm staying here in Manatial! I had to say bye to Hermana Martinez :( which was really sad (she was one of the best companions ever! Just like all of my other companions!) and she's heading home tomorrow. But now I am with Hermana Valdebenito from Argentina! I will be training her as an Hermana Lider. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! It's going to be great!

Hey guess who blessed the sacrament and gave his testimony this Sunday? Brayan!!!!!!! It was the coolest thing ever! He bore his testimony on Joseph Smith and the Restored Gospel and the Priesthood. We were SO HAPPY! It was such a sweet way for my companion to finish her mission. 

If I have learned anything this week its that HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES US! And that's why He pushes us. He will always push us along to keep getting better. It's not a comfortable process but it's worth it! I love being spiritually pushed! It is the best. I am so grateful for the experiences I am having here and I want to be a missionary forever! So I will! Seeing all of these sisters go home this week has definitely made me realize that what Elder Holland told us is true, that if we stop being missionaries when we get home or if we go inactive, then we're idiots (sorry for the harsh word but that is literally how an apostle of the Lord put it, so it must be pretty serious.) Well, I am not going to be one of those. I will keep moving forward as a missionary for the rest of my life! You better believe it!

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic christmas loving filled week!

con much amor,
Hermana Beutler

*zero time = no picture captions this week



















No comments:

Post a Comment