Monday, February 13, 2017

Week Seventy-five: Wow, what a week it has been!

My favorite graffiti so far.
Hola mi familia!

Wow what a week it has been! We've been running around the entire week it's been great! We did 3 divisions this week with the sisters! It was a ton but we got it done and it was a lot of fun! I always learn so much from the sisters and more than anything the new sisters with their excitement for the work. :)

One of my favorite moments this week was when we were at Mayra and Jorge's house and they were talking about my chances of coming back to Ecuador and Jorge said that I had to come back when they get married...and then Mayra said "the correct word is sealed" hahaha oh man they crack me up and they are so solid! I love them so much! Definitely can't wait for their sealing, they're already married, just getting used to the vocabulary. Mayra is really excited. We're just trying to get her to commit to a date!

I don't have any more time to write, but I love you all and hope that you've had an excellent week! 


con amor,
Hermana Beutler


Barrio Ambato Obra Misional!
Diving into the dessert
Bienvenidos! 
Stress relief post activity with a little bit of modeling. 
XP
Compy!
Hermana Anturi! She taught in the CCM in Colombia and always played soccer with us even though we couldn't really communicate anything with her!
She was the sweetest! She's living in Latacunga now (near Ambato) and is 5 months pregnant! SO CRAZY!
mother daughter outing 
Looking out at our old sector. 

She is so cute!
Sketchy bridge

Hermana Mosquera & Basilica
El Dorado doesn't look like it's all that steep from here...but looks are deceiving. 
not as pretty as the temple but....






Basilica
There's no such thing as a bad view in Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment