Monday, February 22, 2016

Week Twenty-four: Zone Conference & Transfers

Hola mi familia!
I don't have a ton of time so I'll make this fast but we had changes yesterday! Oh man I am so sad to have said goodbye to Hermana Morán but we knew it would happen eventually. We just thought we were going to be able to have one more transfer together! We saw so much progress in the ward and in the people and we have so many plans to help these people continue progressing but I'll just have to carry on the work with my new companion Hermana Corado! She's from Guatemala and she has a little over a year in the mission! She seems like a really hard worker and I can't wait to start teaching and getting back into the swing of things!

We were in Quito again this past weekend for divisions and so we haven't had that much time for our own sector but I´m so excited to have a full week of work ahead of us.

Emilda came to church this week!!!!!! It is such a miracle! We are just hoping and praying that we´ll be able to teach her husband so we can help them progress and so that Alejandro can get baptized! I am so happy for them! She told us that she is seeing a lot of changes in her home and in her husband! We haven't even taught him yet but through her example he is doing better! The gospel changes lives! It is so great!!!!

We also had a less active family at church this past week that we had been visiting the whole change but weren't coming. They finally came! I am so grateful for miracles! I know that it's from the fast we did last week that we've seen so many great miracles!

We had ward council this past week, which is usually quite a struggle to get through, and it was SO great this Sunday! The ward is progressing so much and they are focusing more on missionary work! Little by little we are helping them get better and it is so great to see the impact the Lord's work is having on the people here in Santo Domingo!

Sorry this email is a short one but just know that I am so grateful to be a missionary serving here in Ecuador. It's the best thing in the world. There's nothing quite like it.

A picture from the other week that I didn´t get a chance to send. Gabriel, Josselyn, and Belén

Zona Santo Domingo. Sorry it´s blurry and the Elders are going crazy. This is the best one I got.

Hermana Morán!!!!! She´s the best!!!!!!!!!!!

La mamita Sonia! She brought us breakfast this morning in the terminal! She´s the best! She reminds me so much of my Grandma B!

The other hermanas in Santo Domingo! They all left me today!! 

Saying goodbye to my polaca sister! Ah I´m going to miss her so much!!!!!!!

I love you all so much!
Hermana Beutler

No comments:

Post a Comment