Monday, January 30, 2017

Week Seventy-three: "Let us all walk with God this week!"

Walking as companions . . . 

Hola mi familia!

I have zero time to write but I just wanted to let you all in on the highlight of my week! We had a worldwide missionary training this week just like last year and it was the best thing ever! They announced a new missionary schedule and the new way we are going to work with key indicators! It will be very interesting to see how it affects the work! It is going to give missionaries the opportunity to use their agency even more and learn how to use time wisely. It´s great! I'm excited to see how things go. 

We had interviews with President right after the conference and while I was waiting for my companion I was talking to Hermana Christensen about some of the difficulties that missionaries have had in the past with obedience. She then said "if I could just have obedient and healthy missionaries and a Costco, I would be in heaven!" Hahaha it was the greatest comment ever! And so true!

I learned this week that enduring to the end is related to walking with God in the scriptures! If we walk with God we are willing to do what He asks us to do and live righteously! Striving to be the best we can be while keeping the convenants we've made! Let us all walk with God this week!

I love you all!

Hermana Beutler

Too much "matchy" :)
Entrevistas con Presidente
Hermana Adams (looks like we could be related?)
Jimena & Kerly
Kerly
Happy Kerly
ECUADOR AMA LA VIDA
This picture makes me so happy!
Literally eating friend bananas with chesse on top. It's the greatest. 
Enjoying the moment. 
CUYES!!!!!!!!
Time to feed the guinea pigs so they get fatter so they can be yummier...
Our neighbor's puppies!
Activity at Leadership Council



Leadership Council

No comments:

Post a Comment